.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Eye Makeup of the Week 004

This week I've decided to use some of my depoted shadows, all centered around one of my favorite colors to wear: bronze! Some palettes I've had previously either were to bulky to store properly, or I used up some of the other colors and depoted what was left. I normally dislike ruining a cute palette but to save space, sometimes it's necessary. I keep all of my depoted shadows in a Z Palette.

From left to right we have Cocoa Star and Eclipse from the Too Faced Natural at Night palette, which was crushed and torn from a traveling incident. A lot of the shadows were ruined, but I managed to save a few including these two. Eclipse is a great all over color, while I use Cocoa Star in the outer corner and crease. Then we have Wet n Wild's Knock on Wood crease shade, and the last shade I chose is this lovely bronze taupe depoted from the Lorac Private Affair palette. It is no longer available, except for maybe eBay, but the packaging was so tall and bulky! I couldn't store it anywhere! 

To go along with my shadow choices, I'm using the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede, the Sonia Kashuk gel liner in Cocoa, and a black gel liner from Urban Decay. I love the Maybelline color tattoos, and the Sonia Kashuk liner is so nice and creamy. Unfortunately I don't think I will repurchase the Urban Decay liner, just because I find it very dry, even though its only a month old! I plan to use it up, however.  

What looks are you going to put together this week? 



No comments:

Post a Comment