.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

September Ipsy Bag

Ipsy is a beauty box service created by world famous Michelle Phan. A beauty box is a monthly subscription service that sends you beauty samples and occasionally full sized items to try for a single fee every month. Ipsy charges only ten dollars a month. Ipsy also offers deals for the products you try. For example, if you go to the Pacifica website and order something, Ipsy provides a code for you to receive twenty percent off your purchase. I've been subscribed for two or three months now.



Every month Ipsy has a theme for their bag, and this month it was 'Street Style'. When looking at the contents of my bag I didn't really think of street style except for the eyeliner and the bag itself. The bag is really appealing to me, a nice silver gunmetal color, with square studs across the top. What I received the bag is:

01 CAVIAR CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction Hair Perfector This hair cream reminds me of the It's a Ten products, because on the back is a list of ten things that this hair perfector will do. I do not care to much for the scent, but I will try it out when my other leave in cream is finished. The product is a very decent size. 

02 Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Brush (not pictured) I've never tried anything from Crown Brush before, I immediately tried it out for my makeup that day. I love this brush! Very soft and no hair fallout. I'm looking forward to trying more things from Crown Brush! And with the Ipsy deal of thirty percent off twenty five dollars or more, it will also be easy on my wallet!

03 Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet Unfortunately I will have no use of this item what so ever, as I don't wear lipstick. I will be passing this on to someone. This product is full size. Ipsy has a little quiz you do so they know what type of items your interested in, and I do not have lipstick listed as something I want to receive, but I understand its a company that has to cater to millions of subscribers and every bag will not be perfect.

04 Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil in Gun Metal I see Pacifica products at Target all the time, I've just never thought to stop and look! I'm always up for trying eyeliner, especially when I don't have one in this color range! This product is a little sample pencil.

05 Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser This face wash claims to be for all skin types, which is always ideal, and is fragrance fee, another bonus. This product is such a large sample tube, I think its full sized! I'm always up for trying new face washes, so this will definitely be given a shot after I finish my current cleanser.

I give this bag three out of five stars for the brush, eyeliner, face cleanser and the bag itself!

Do you subscribe to Ipsy, or a beauty box subscription Which one(s)?




No comments:

Post a Comment