.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Eye Makeup of the Week 003

A little late in posting my eye makeup of the week, but I just received this palette in the mail yesterday so I automatically switched to using it! The Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette v2, $38. Apparently I purchased this at the right time, as it seems to be no longer on sale on Tarte's website or Sephora. I've linked it to a review on Temptalia. 


 I think I've made a great choice in buying this palette. I've only tried a few things from Tarte and this is my first large palette from them, though I do own a quad. The quality of the shadows reminds me a lot of Lorac; buttery soft, a little bit of fall out. I love that the palette is half bronzey warm toned colors, and the other half are nice cool taupey shades. You get ten shimmers and six matte, which I find to be a perfect balance.

Like all the palettes I own, I tend to go for the more darker shades to wear, so the pale shades most likely will not be touched much except to highlight my brow bone and inner corner.

I love how bright and thin the packaging is! Its a sturdy cardboard package, so I doubt it would serve well when traveling. Its one of the prettiest pieces I own in my makeup collection.

Were you lucky enough to get a hold of this palette?


No comments:

Post a Comment