.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Wishful 001

I have a small but sizable wishlist growing at Sephora. Though I'm currently on a no buy ban (after I placed an order the other day of course), as my boyfriend and I are moving in a few months, so every penny we can save is very important. But it doesn't hurt to window shop and dream right?






01 Clinique's All About Shadow in Black Honey. I purchased the Clinique gel liner in Black Honey and absolutely love it! The color is a beautiful blackened wine that goes so well with my blue-grey eyes. Black Honey is Clinique's signature color and they have a variety of products in the Black Honey scheme including a gel liner, eye shadow, lipstick and nail polish.
02 Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk. I've been having a love affair with serum's and face oils for a while now, and this one caught my eye. It has quite a hefty price on it, but considering how I only use a drop or two every night of my current oil and with how long that's lasted me, I know I will be enjoying this bottle for a very long time.
03 Tarte Rain-forest After Dark palette. This palette is just so beautiful! However, it wouldn't be very wise for me to purchase, as I do not wear bronzer, or blush. Buying the palette alone for just the shadows would be  money waster. Perhaps I'll look into eBay to see how cheap I can get it....
04 Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm. I love cleansing oil to take off my makeup. I'm currently finishing up the Sephora brand's, and have the Garnier version on backup to try. I was looking at the Clinique cleanse off oil, then this caught my eye. I'd never tried a balm before and after reading all the rave reviews, I will definitely be purchasing this after I finish all my cleaning oils.
05 Kat Von D Five Piece Brush Set. This set has been on my list for about two years now. I honestly have no idea why I haven't purchased it. At fifty five dollars, it's about ten dollars a brush which isn't uncommon for a high end brush. The design is lovely and I adore that case. Very nice for when traveling. Maybe I'll get this (finally!) as a Christmas present to myself.
06 Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow. I'm just very curious about this creme shadow! I really need to test it in store before I attempt to buy.

Whats on your current wishlist?




No comments:

Post a Comment