.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Lip-balms in Rotation


I'm quite naughty when it comes to remembering to wear lip balm. Countless times I've slipped a tube in my pocket or purse, determined to apply it throughout the day... Just to come home and empty my pockets realizing not once did I put any on! I suppose like anything we do constantly it's all forming a routine.. Which I have yet to do! Though I am terrible at slathering the stuff on, there are a few I manage to remember about by keeping them in key places. 


Nivea's Caramel Cream Kiss lip butter is the most delicious smelling lip product ever. It smells like a nice chewy caramel candy! I usually smooth this butter onto my lips after I preform my night time skin care routine as it's nice and thick and sinks into my lips. I keep it stored by my eye cream so I can't miss it! Definitely on my list to buy again!


Lypsyl Intense Protection lip balm is a balm I was curious to try after reading rave reviews from fellow blogger, Hollie Eats Lipstick. While this balm was a lot better than others I've tried, it wasn't dazzling. It did smell nice and feel good on the lips, I just didn't feel like it super moisturized my lips. Would I repurchase?? Maybe.

EOS Moisturizing Sweet Mint lip balm is a balm I picked up to carry in my purse to try and remember to wear lip balm all day. Does it work? Sometimes. Which is better than not at all! It has a nice sweet mint flavor, and sinks into my lips alright. The packaging is cute and the formula is thin. It isn't the most moisturizing but it does get the job done! Repurchase? Undecided. 



Whats your favorite lip balm or butter?














No comments:

Post a Comment