.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Eye Makeup of the Week 001

Every week, I use one eye shadow palette or a bunch of single eye shadows for the week to try and get the most use out of my collection. I try not to neglect any of my eye shadows, and I feel that doing this really maximizing my usage so things aren't going to waste! This week I decided to use my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.

I was very lucky when purchasing my Naked 3. Sephora was having their annual twenty percent off sale going on around the same time the Naked 3 was released, so instead of spending fifty two dollars I believe I spent around thirty eight! As I was linking the palette to this post, I realized the Naked palettes are now at a staggering fifty four dollars! I remember when the first Naked palette was released, I believe it was only forty four dollars! Its jumped ten dollars in price in just four years!

I wasn't sure about this palette at first; the pink tones were definitely something I was not used to wearing on my face, let alone my eyes! But the more I use it, the more I fall in love. The last six shadows in the pallet are my favorites. Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, and Blackheart are always on my eyes! Special shout out to Strange for being a wonderfully unique highlight!

The other shades in the palette I have such a hard time working with; very glittery and crumbly they get everywhere! So I hope Urban Decay makes singles for the eye shadows I love so when I hit pan on them I can just repurchase the single color. I would hate to have to buy a whole new pallet for a few colors!

How do you make the most of your makeup collection?
Have you tried the Naked 3? What are your thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment